Criminal minds

Anyone else a fan?? I can't wait to watch the season premiere tonight. The only thing better than a new episode would be if Gideon would come back to the show! It's been bothering me all summer to think that Reid is the one who got the explosion, I love Reid!!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Anyone else a fan?? I can't wait to watch the season premiere tonight. The only thing better than a new episode would be if Gideon would come back to the show! It's been bothering me all summer to think that Reid is the one who got the explosion, I love Reid!!!
  • YES! I'm a big fan! I love the show...lol. I wish geidon would come back as well!
  • I agree. Reid is my favorite. His real name is Matt Gubler. Look him up on youtube. He has a series of faux interviews that are so freaking funny. ;)
  • I love that show.:smile: But I'm not going to get my hopes up too much on how good it's going to be, I did that with CSI: Miami and was sooooo disappointed.:ohwell:
  • I love it too!! I was beginning to think I had a twisted mind....Glad to see there are others in the club!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I actually just came a fan at the end of last season. So now I tivo the show everytime it comes on either CBS or I think its bravo or one of those channels. It comes on Friday at 11 so I can catch up on some of the old shows. I like them all. I dont want any of them to be in the explosion. Its almost kind of like what they did with Bones how her assisant turned out to be with the killer. ( Im really bad with names). Is Reid the really smart one who is always giving statistics.

Connie
  • Jackiemal
    Jackiemal Posts: 63 Member
    I love this show too. I like how they get into human behaviour.

Can't wait until tonight! :smile:

Jackie

89924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

'How does one become a butterfly?, she asked. 'You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.'
  • peej76
    I love that show.:smile: But I'm not going to get my hopes up too much on how good it's going to be, I did that with CSI: Miami and was sooooo disappointed.:ohwell:
    After really getting into CM I don't even really like any of the CSI's anymore.
  • peej76
    I actually just came a fan at the end of last season. So now I tivo the show everytime it comes on either CBS or I think its bravo or one of those channels. It comes on Friday at 11 so I can catch up on some of the old shows. I like them all. I dont want any of them to be in the explosion. Its almost kind of like what they did with Bones how her assisant turned out to be with the killer. ( Im really bad with names). Is Reid the really smart one who is always giving statistics.

Connie
    Yep, that's him, I'm a sucker for the geeky types haha!!
  • AJ Cook is totally hot. :blushing: Had a crush on her since I was a teen and she was on Higher Ground. :laugh:
  • Jackiemal
    Jackiemal Posts: 63 Member
    So what did everyone think about the show? I loved it. Especially the way they shot the sceens, in particular, the begining with Hodge (?).

Jackie

89924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

'How does one become a butterfly?, she asked. 'You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.'
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    I loved it as usual! I love the relationship between Derek and Garcia. He is smokin! She's like, "Not right now, I'm mad at you!"

Laura
  • luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    I love that show.:smile: But I'm not going to get my hopes up too much on how good it's going to be, I did that with CSI: Miami and was sooooo disappointed.:ohwell:

I know, i'm not even much of a fan of csi miami, it just tends to be on when nothing else is so since it has "csi" in the title i watch. I was really looking forward to see what happened after horacio got shot then i was totally disappointed again, my sister and i just sat there talking about how good we thought it was gonna be and what a let down

criminal minds wasn't bad, that show has great characters that you can't help loving, i think they push it a little bit sometimes in terms of gore and being too explicit but most of the time they are within the limits.

i totally can't wait for CSI to come back, have wait till October though, that's gonna be a good one
  • peej76
    LOVED IT, I thought it was so intense. It definitley met my expectations, and now of course I can't wait til next Wednesday!!