BMI

NewMK08
NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
I'm almost in the healthy range...Only .2 to go!!
The caculator said that my healthy weight range was between 118 and 159...2 things.

1: That is a huge weight difference!! And...
2: I can't even BEGIN to imagine weighing 118...Crazy!

Replies

• NewMK08
    I'm almost in the healthy range...Only .2 to go!!
    The caculator said that my healthy weight range was between 118 and 159...2 things.

1: That is a huge weight difference!! And...
    2: I can't even BEGIN to imagine weighing 118...Crazy!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Yeh, I am supposed to weigh between 99-105 on one site. If I was 99 Salvation Army would be bringing me big fat samiches!
    :laugh:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    According to the charts I am supposed to be 117 - 155. I am not even AIMING that low though, anything below 160 and I look anorexic my frame is just toooo wide for that.

So I will be happy to stop at 164/165ish.

Right now I'm 176. I weigh in tomorrow but I dont look for a loss this week. We had family in town for 5 days, went out to eat (outback steakhouse mm lol).. and had a cook out the day after that. And my exercise routine was of course effected with having so much company at home. SO - I'm sure this will be a maintenance week, again LOL! It seems like every OTHER week I maintain the other week I lose 1 lonely little lb.
  • NewMK08
    I know how rough it is with family around! It seems like every time I visit home I come back 5 pounds heavier!! Luckily, this past weekend when I was there I didn't gain anything...Didn't lose either, but I'll take it!! Look at it that way-At least you're not gaining!!

You're doing so great and ALMOST to your goal! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!