B.W.L. Challengers - Please Read

I have had some members question about tickers, blogs, and posting.

In case if anyone else is wondering but is too shy to ask...here are my answers.

Tickers
- Use them in your signatures...we all want to see your progress, the only thing is I perfer if they were updated on Tuesdays, however if that is a problem, update them when it is best for you...but PLEASE DO USE A TICKER...AND UPDATE.

Blogs
- I personally don't use one here, but if you do PLEASE continue to do so.

Posting
- Quiet a few have messaged asking me why I don't want you all to post, or saying they won't post, but Please post...this is the main purpose of being in the challenge. Interacting and motivating each other. the ONLY thing I ask you do not post is your current weight loss status, that is until your team leader posts it up.

Thanks for reading :flowerforyou:

Replies

• I have had some members question about tickers, blogs, and posting.

In case if anyone else is wondering but is too shy to ask...here are my answers.

Tickers
    - Use them in your signatures...we all want to see your progress, the only thing is I perfer if they were updated on Tuesdays, however if that is a problem, update them when it is best for you...but PLEASE DO USE A TICKER...AND UPDATE.

Blogs
    - I personally don't use one here, but if you do PLEASE continue to do so.

Posting
    - Quiet a few have messaged asking me why I don't want you all to post, or saying they won't post, but Please post...this is the main purpose of being in the challenge. Interacting and motivating each other. the ONLY thing I ask you do not post is your current weight loss status, that is until your team leader posts it up.

Thanks for reading :flowerforyou: