Halfway down the road of weight lost

Well I completed my weekly weigh-in tonight....267.8 (I rounded off to 268) :blushing:

42 Down....43 to go.

I am skinnier than when my wife and I met 9 years ago and she is so loving the change!! :happy:

I see my doctor tomorrow for a checkup. I would love to get a kodak of his expression when he sees me!! :tongue:

Replies

• Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Well I completed my weekly weigh-in tonight....267.8 (I rounded off to 268) :blushing:

42 Down....43 to go.

I am skinnier than when my wife and I met 9 years ago and she is so loving the change!! :happy:

I see my doctor tomorrow for a checkup. I would love to get a kodak of his expression when he sees me!! :tongue:
  • congratulations! you're doing an amazing job! keep it up!
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Congrats!! Half way...what a feeling! I can't wait to get half way there!!!!
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    tyty :blushing:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Great Job!! Im very proud of you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Yeah!!!!:happy: That must feel amazing!!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    That's awesome!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Wonderful Job.

So Happy for you!!

44118.png
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    I'm halfway too!!! It's taken me like two months to lose it going at a pound per week, it has been more rewarding than anything ever...including my masters!!!1
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Great job. The most satisfying day of my new life was walking into my doctors office and having the receptionist do a double take!

I've been seeing my doctor for 20 years and NEVER saw him smile like that, ever.

I have a check up in 2 months and I plan on walking in in size 6 hot pants and knee high go go boots~

Then the cholesteral level came back and it was down 60 POINTS!!

Now THAT is success. Ok, it is nice to look good....but I want to live a long life and spend my kids inheritance!!:devil:

Have a great day!!:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    highfive.gif

Congrats all around to all for the great work! I've got 3 pounds to go to hit my half-way mark, and it seems to be taking forever to get there! But, as of this week, I am now at weights that I haven't seen in 26 years. I'm starting to look in the mirror and really see some changes now, and, I, too, am loving it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!