New goal accomplished!

Last weekend I curled 50 pounds, per arm! My form wasnt totally perfect but it was close enough to be counted. When I started out a year ago I had tiny little girly arms and was curling 12 to 15 pounds per arm. After only a set or two id be reduced to 5 and 10 pounds per arm. My girlfriend lifted heavier weights than me. I got on p90x and put on lots of lean muslce. 50 pound curls were first in my site about a month or so ago and I made it a goal because its a nice round number. I curled 50 towards the end of a recovery period. It felt AWESOME to be able to do that, it feels awesome to be able to say I can curl fifty pounds in each arm. My new goal, 65 pound dumbbels :smile:

Replies

• Last weekend I curled 50 pounds, per arm! My form wasnt totally perfect but it was close enough to be counted. When I started out a year ago I had tiny little girly arms and was curling 12 to 15 pounds per arm. After only a set or two id be reduced to 5 and 10 pounds per arm. My girlfriend lifted heavier weights than me. I got on p90x and put on lots of lean muslce. 50 pound curls were first in my site about a month or so ago and I made it a goal because its a nice round number. I curled 50 towards the end of a recovery period. It felt AWESOME to be able to do that, it feels awesome to be able to say I can curl fifty pounds in each arm. My new goal, 65 pound dumbbels :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good job. 65 pound bells here you come.

Love the new picture. In your next one you should let your hair hang over your shoulder:bigsmile:
  • Good job. 65 pound bells here you come.

Love the new picture. In your next one you should let your hair hang over your shoulder:bigsmile:

I agree let the hair down we all love the hair!!!!

Congrats on your accomplishment!!!!!! you are awsome!!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    If ya want a 65 lb dumbell... you could happily use my gut! :laugh: :wink: Seriously bro, you totally rock, and should be very proud of yourself! :drinker: Keep up the awesome work! *fist bump*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!