Help w/my Polar F6

Last week, I asked if you were thinking about buying a heart monitor, which one should it be? The overwhelming response was the Polar F6. So I got one. The directions are a little vague on how I go about changing some of the information I put in the device to get started. How do you change your weight input if you are successful in reducing your weight ? I can’t find any place in the direction booklet that tells me how to the background data. Any ideas?

Replies

• nivek
    nivek Posts: 16
    Last week, I asked if you were thinking about buying a heart monitor, which one should it be? The overwhelming response was the Polar F6. So I got one. The directions are a little vague on how I go about changing some of the information I put in the device to get started. How do you change your weight input if you are successful in reducing your weight ? I can’t find any place in the direction booklet that tells me how to the background data. Any ideas?
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    I just recently found out how to change the weight. It is in with the settings. You hit the OK button, then it goes to exercise and you hit the up/down button (on the right) to get to settings, then go to user and you can adjust your weight there.:smile:
  • Mely
    Mely Posts: 166 Member
    I also just got a Polar F6 and the "manual" that comes with is just a Getting Started pamplet with limited info. I got the full manual by Googling "Polar F6 manual". It's a PDF file which I saved to my computer and printed. It's about 50 pages.
  • nivek
    nivek Posts: 16
    Thanks, now all I have to do is keep losing weight so I can use the function
  • johnsscarlett
    johnsscarlett Posts: 109 Member
    I also just got a Polar F6 and the "manual" that comes with is just a Getting Started pamplet with limited info. I got the full manual by Googling "Polar F6 manual". It's a PDF file which I saved to my computer and printed. It's about 50 pages.

Thank you for this info. I too was wondering how to do different things with my watch. I went on the web site but didn't see anything. I'll follow your directions. Again Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    thanks, I forgot to change mine! whoo hooo....we get to change our weights....yeh!