the body

"the body is going to do what the body wants to do when all is said and done" Quote from Bob Harper, biggest loser trainer.

He was referencing how little weight people lost in the second week and that the body will do what is does when it feels major change. I thought this would be motivation for all of us out there that feel like they have hit a wall or wonder if they are doing it right etc.

Just a reminder, some of those women lost zero lbs, and that is with approx 1500 cals and a minimum of 5 hours in the gym everyday! Learn to be satisfied with the little victories and don't focus on the number on the scale, it isn't an all knowing little evil thing!

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    "the body is going to do what the body wants to do when all is said and done" Quote from Bob Harper, biggest loser trainer.

He was referencing how little weight people lost in the second week and that the body will do what is does when it feels major change. I thought this would be motivation for all of us out there that feel like they have hit a wall or wonder if they are doing it right etc.

Just a reminder, some of those women lost zero lbs, and that is with approx 1500 cals and a minimum of 5 hours in the gym everyday! Learn to be satisfied with the little victories and don't focus on the number on the scale, it isn't an all knowing little evil thing!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Thank you thank you thank you! That is just what I needed......:bigsmile:

dd:drinker:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Soooooooo true!