Proud of myself again!

Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
Once again I am in competition with my husband. I HAVE to make it at LEAST 2 weeks without going over my calories once, then I get $100 and I really want a hair cut.. sooooooo... I really want that $100!!

Today I had went over by 140 which isnt much to burn off so I wasnt worried. Then later on I went over to my moms and there was my favorite donut there that no one else likes... My husband told me to eat it. Of course I did which put me over about another 300. About 450 extra cals to burn once I got home.

My sis said she would come for a bike ride with me. Around 20mins into it I was starting to get tired and wanted to do no more... But she pushed me to do a bit more... and I did it!! I burned 500cals! I am so proud of myself!! I was so close to quitting the competition only 4 days into it haha:bigsmile:

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Once again I am in competition with my husband. I HAVE to make it at LEAST 2 weeks without going over my calories once, then I get $100 and I really want a hair cut.. sooooooo... I really want that $100!!

Today I had went over by 140 which isnt much to burn off so I wasnt worried. Then later on I went over to my moms and there was my favorite donut there that no one else likes... My husband told me to eat it. Of course I did which put me over about another 300. About 450 extra cals to burn once I got home.

My sis said she would come for a bike ride with me. Around 20mins into it I was starting to get tired and wanted to do no more... But she pushed me to do a bit more... and I did it!! I burned 500cals! I am so proud of myself!! I was so close to quitting the competition only 4 days into it haha:bigsmile:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Great job! You can do it! Get ready for that haircut girl!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    WELL DONE!!! :drinker: That's fantastic news :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Have you earned your 100 bucks today??????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!