Driver License weight

Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
Hey I was looking at my driver's license the other day and I actually weigh less than the weight I lied about on the stupid licence when I got it. Now when I go in to get it renewed I get to put a new lower weight.:bigsmile: And thank God I get a new picture, one with only one chin:happy:

Now what is the rule about lying about your weight on your divers license. "If you're between 135 and 150 pounds you can deduct 10 pounds to put on your license. Between 150 and 170, you may decuct 15. And over 170 you may deduct 20 pounds:bigsmile:

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Hey I was looking at my driver's license the other day and I actually weigh less than the weight I lied about on the stupid licence when I got it. Now when I go in to get it renewed I get to put a new lower weight.:bigsmile: And thank God I get a new picture, one with only one chin:happy:

Now what is the rule about lying about your weight on your divers license. "If you're between 135 and 150 pounds you can deduct 10 pounds to put on your license. Between 150 and 170, you may decuct 15. And over 170 you may deduct 20 pounds:bigsmile:
  • suzitto
    suzitto Posts: 57
    Thank goodness, we dont have to put our weight on our drivers license.

Whew. One less time to be humiliated!
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    I didn't lie when I first got mine at 16. :sad: And I'm over! But I turn 21 in 6 months and I want it to be lower than what I was then as well... And look super sexy, even if no one really looks at that picture, ha.

I put 140 at age 16. I'm 158 right now...I want to be 135! I can do it... :heart:

Great job on the progress! Keep it up.
  • Anna_Banana
    Lucky you. If I ever put weight back on again I'm moving to Tennessee with you.:bigsmile:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Must be your state, Michigan drives licenses don't list weight, thank God. But I do always lie at the red cross when I give blood....I say what I think I look since despite needing to lose, I don't think I look what I weigh. Congrats about being able to put a lower weight though! That's awesome, doesn't it feel good? I got mine renewed in May and I thought my old picture was bad, it is nothing compared to this one. I look AWFUL, haha. My hair was all blah, had very little make up on, the look on my face is ridiculous. I hadn't planned on going that day, but I was having a slow day at work so I decided to make the most of my time. I cringe when I get carded now.
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    I got to lie with good reason, I was 8 months pregnant last time renewal came up, haha. I have about 3 1/2 years before next renewal, and I can't wait to put down my true weight then, I will reach my goal weight next year.
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    LOL! My driver's license still says that I weigh 101 lbs, which is what I weighed when I got my first license at 16. Over the years, several DMV employees have asked when I have renewed my license "weight still the same?" I just LOOK at them, :smile: , and they have always just left it. It has become a game now. :laugh: Someday soon hopefully I will be close to that weight again. After 4 children and a "few" years I doubt that it will ever trully be that again though. :noway:

Thanks for the post, it made me laugh.....and CONGRATS to you! :flowerforyou:
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    That is awful. We don't need to put our weight in Massachusetts.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Cripes! That's outrageous, thank goodness we don't have to inform the DVLA of our weight in the UK!
    I'd sooner go without :laugh:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Geez! When I lived in TX we never had to put our weight on our license, but when I moved to OK I did!

They were going over the normal questions-Eye color, corrective lenses, height, then they said weight and I panicked with all the numbers running through my head! In the end I was so flustered that I just blurted out my weight, and didn't even have time to think of a lie!! HaHa! I would have loved to see my face-I bet it was priceless!
  • Anna_Banana
    Well this is a crock. I just thought they stuck it on there in every state. Now I'm pissed. Illinoise seems to be the only other state that makes you do it.:huh:

I think its so if you become a hardened criminal, they know what weight to put on your wanted posted:noway:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :laugh: Anna!!!!!!!! Yeah, I hear ya..I did the same thing when I renewed my in December of last year..I lied by 20 pounds! LOL Hopefully when I get mine in 3 years, I can give a really LOW number!:bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    :laugh: Anna!!!!!!!! Yeah, I hear ya..I did the same thing when I renewed my in December of last year..I lied by 20 pounds! LOL Hopefully when I get mine in 3 years, I can give a really LOW number!:bigsmile:

Yep you were in the 20 pound catagory. By the time you get yours again you'll just be in the 10 pound group. I'm hoping to be in the 10 pound group by the time I renew mine, which is in December. We'll see.
  • Anna_Banana
    LOL! My driver's license still says that I weigh 101 lbs, which is what I weighed when I got my first license at 16. Over the years, several DMV employees have asked when I have renewed my license "weight still the same?" I just LOOK at them, :smile: , and they have always just left it. It has become a game now. :laugh: Someday soon hopefully I will be close to that weight again. After 4 children and a "few" years I doubt that it will ever trully be that again though. :noway:

Thanks for the post, it made me laugh.....and CONGRATS to you! :flowerforyou:

There is no way I would get away with that. If I said I weight 101 they would pull out a scale and make me weigh myself in front of every one. Then I would be twice as embarassed. I hope you can get back to close to that again though.
  • Oregon makes you put your weight down too! Let's see, I was my heaviest when I got my last licence (170) and I put down 160 as my weight. I'm not a very good liar! I'm one of those guilty concience people...
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Hahaha here is Wisconsin you have to put it on!

When I got my license I lied and put 165, which was NOT true, but only by about 10 lbs, so I weighed about 175. I never changed it, even when I got up to 215 and had to renew my license.... my best friend was like "if they ever need to ID your dead body, you'll be a Jane Doe" Thanks for that, I love you too. lol. BUT now, I'm back down to 173. I'm hoping to be under 165 by about November 11, which would put me back to what my license actually SAYS I am. :laugh: I can't wait!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Weight is on California licenses as well. That was a great mini-goal - the day I realized that I weighed less than what my license said!!!! ( weight was from over 20 years before)
  • California makes you put your weight too.

*running to check drivers license*
    My DL says 130. so..I guess I am in the lie about 20 pound club. I have not been 130 pounds since Reagan was in the White House..ok, maybe the first Bush..why do I still have that weight on there? 130 must have been from my first drivers license..and I never changed it.
    I will never see 130..it just is not healthy.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    i actually put my real weight on my lisence and about two months ago i was carded at the gas station and the guy actually said to me wow you have lost a lot of weight. i was thrown back, why was he even looking at that??? but it felt good at the same time
  • lmwardx
    lmwardx Posts: 74
    Ohhh Geeez i just looked at my license and noticed i never changed my weight since i was 18 a am now 29 and never changed my photo ! ! yikes now I have to double the weight and double the chin errr! Dang I was 140 back then!! bummer =[
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!