rockymntguy where were you this am

You didn't get us started. You finally decided to sleep in:yawn:
Well, I guess I will get us started..
I was at the gym doors at 4am. My daughter was awake all night not feeling well and she finally fell asleep at 3am. I put her in bed with my husband and grabbed my things a huge cup of coffee and headed out. I just used the pool today. My legs are still killing me from the other day, and I am a little nervous about my shoulder. So I grabbed a board and kicked my way for 1 hour. I did do some breast strokes too. I then went home and got lunches packed and laundry done. The rest of the day is going to be cuddling on the couch with my baby watching movies.
Hope you had a great workout or a great slumber.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    You didn't get us started. You finally decided to sleep in:yawn:
    Well, I guess I will get us started..
    I was at the gym doors at 4am. My daughter was awake all night not feeling well and she finally fell asleep at 3am. I put her in bed with my husband and grabbed my things a huge cup of coffee and headed out. I just used the pool today. My legs are still killing me from the other day, and I am a little nervous about my shoulder. So I grabbed a board and kicked my way for 1 hour. I did do some breast strokes too. I then went home and got lunches packed and laundry done. The rest of the day is going to be cuddling on the couch with my baby watching movies.
    Hope you had a great workout or a great slumber.