Silly Numbers

My daily calories consumed goal is 1,200. I've planned dinner and gym time and it has me as consuming 1,500... :noway: I can not move past it - even though I'll burn off over 500 calories after I get out of class tonight.... leaving me with a technical 222 calories left for the night.... I can't get past the consuming 1,500 when I want to do 1,200.... :frown:
I want to be proud of the dance class.... Silly numbers they surely can play tricks on your mind! :wink:

Replies

• luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    My daily calories consumed goal is 1,200. I've planned dinner and gym time and it has me as consuming 1,500... :noway: I can not move past it - even though I'll burn off over 500 calories after I get out of class tonight.... leaving me with a technical 222 calories left for the night.... I can't get past the consuming 1,500 when I want to do 1,200.... :frown:
    I want to be proud of the dance class.... Silly numbers they surely can play tricks on your mind! :wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    You need to find a snack you like and get those exta calories down. Your body needs them
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    pb and j works wonders!! So good and so high cal but in healthy fats as long as you have wheat bread, low sug jelly, and pb!