zoepane....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing

Hey there,
Just to reassure you or anyone else:noway: ...the above is a great thread began by another member....here on MFP, it's not something I'm saving in my blog to do.:laugh:

No worries on me eating only 700 calories a day and not losing weight:laugh: Frankly I'm losing it a bit faster than my mind can keep up with:drinker: but I'm sure it will adjust more and more as time goes on.:drinker:

Saw the blog comment and just wanted you or anyone else with concerns:smile: to know that I store links to share later or save to read later on my blog...that's pretty much what I use my blog for...someone had shared that's how they keep track of things to share with others when the same issues are brought by new folks.

So there ya go...no worries....it's merely a good thread I was saving to share if anyone brought up the topic of low calorie eating.:drinker:

Thanks for the ...ah concern though:flowerforyou: Your comment made me smile but I did want you to rest assured it's merely a thread here on MFP not one of my behaviors. I don't think I'm near the starvation mode....I follow my calories/add back in excercise cals so I think I'm set....

Always looking to learn more though....:drinker:

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing

Hey there,
    Just to reassure you or anyone else:noway: ...the above is a great thread began by another member....here on MFP, it's not something I'm saving in my blog to do.:laugh:

No worries on me eating only 700 calories a day and not losing weight:laugh: Frankly I'm losing it a bit faster than my mind can keep up with:drinker: but I'm sure it will adjust more and more as time goes on.:drinker:

Saw the blog comment and just wanted you or anyone else with concerns:smile: to know that I store links to share later or save to read later on my blog...that's pretty much what I use my blog for...someone had shared that's how they keep track of things to share with others when the same issues are brought by new folks.

So there ya go...no worries....it's merely a good thread I was saving to share if anyone brought up the topic of low calorie eating.:drinker:

Thanks for the ...ah concern though:flowerforyou: Your comment made me smile but I did want you to rest assured it's merely a thread here on MFP not one of my behaviors. I don't think I'm near the starvation mode....I follow my calories/add back in excercise cals so I think I'm set....

Always looking to learn more though....:drinker: