BLACK TEAM 10/2

Hey there black team! Good Thursday morning, ooo, that means the weekend is speeding toward us! So we have had a few weekends, some ok and some disasterous, so what are we going to do this week to make it great?

Stick to calories (thanks for that extra little challenge Losing_it :sick: ) lol
get some exercise
try to plan ahead if possible, think about what you are doing and how you will handle situations.
for example, you know you are going to a party, maybe you should eat BEFORE you go so you have eaten what you know you need and then give yourself come calories to "spend" at the party on a drink or treat.

So you have 5 days until weigh ins start, five very short days! Only you can make yourself stick to your plan, you hold your success in the palm of your hand, so maybe an apple instead of that snickers! :laugh:

Good Luck everyone!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Hey there black team! Good Thursday morning, ooo, that means the weekend is speeding toward us! So we have had a few weekends, some ok and some disasterous, so what are we going to do this week to make it great?

Stick to calories (thanks for that extra little challenge Losing_it :sick: ) lol
    get some exercise
    try to plan ahead if possible, think about what you are doing and how you will handle situations.
    for example, you know you are going to a party, maybe you should eat BEFORE you go so you have eaten what you know you need and then give yourself come calories to "spend" at the party on a drink or treat.

So you have 5 days until weigh ins start, five very short days! Only you can make yourself stick to your plan, you hold your success in the palm of your hand, so maybe an apple instead of that snickers! :laugh:

Good Luck everyone!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    My goals for this next week are going to be get some exercise of some sort everyday and to cut back on soda. I'm down to 1 a day.
  • Cheri_T
    Cheri_T Posts: 23 Member
    I'm curious about the teams. Can someone give me an introduction?
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    I'm gonna 'try' to avoid stress - stress makes me eat :blushing:
    I'm also gonna get more exercise, I WILL lose this weight - I'd dearly love to be another stone slimmer by Xmas :bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    I'm curious about the teams. Can someone give me an introduction?

Contact Canelitas and leave her a PM. To get to her profile page you can go to www.myfitnesspal.com/Canelitas
  • Nich0le
    I'm gonna 'try' to avoid stress - stress makes me eat :blushing:
    I'm also gonna get more exercise, I WILL lose this weight - I'd dearly love to be another stone slimmer by Xmas :bigsmile:

I didn't ever look to see where you are from but with the mention of a stone I have a good Idea now! :laugh: Ok, so there is some debate in my house as to how many lbs in a stone we think it is somewhere between 14 and 16. I would like an expert to give me the answer since I have found some info that says 14.5 lbs and another site said 16, then I can do the math when we watch our shows on BBC America (love that channel!)

thanks, and avoid the stress, thats a trigger for me too :grumble: :wink:
  • Nich0le
    My goals for this next week are going to be get some exercise of some sort everyday and to cut back on soda. I'm down to 1 a day.

Darn soda, so delicious yet so bad. That is my after workout enemy, sounds crazy but I crave a big icy cold coke when i have finished a big workout...mmmmmm :happy:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member

Darn soda, so delicious yet so bad. That is my after workout enemy, sounds crazy but I crave a big icy cold coke when i have finished a big workout...mmmmmm :happy:

oooh I can almost taste it :tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Hey everyone! We ROCKED it this week! Well, you all did..I drove the zero bus..Nich0le made me! :laugh:

Anyhow..just saying congrats to all you awesome people's!!!0002008B.gif
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member

I've finally beat the ice cold Coke addiction! Last time I had one, it tasted too sugary & blah! I've only had like 1 in the last 4 months....I was drinking a 2 liter a day by myself!:noway:
  • Anna_Banana

I've finally beat the ice cold Coke addiction! Last time I had one, it tasted too sugary & blah! I've only had like 1 in the last 4 months....I was drinking a 2 liter a day by myself!:noway:

I'm a diet Pepsi person, and I could eaily drink 2 liters a day.
  • My goals for this week...

Exercise daily
    Don't eat out (exception tonight and tommorw) Already planned
    and Relax.

I think stress is taking a hold of me :tongue:
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member

I'm a diet Pepsi person, and I could eaily drink 2 liters a day.

I have had a bad habit of sitting down with a LARGE glass of Pepsi and Lay's Potato Chips after getting the kids to bed. That was my treat, until I realized that was what was making me feel so bloated and fat. - have not done that since starting this program. Although I would still like to - my morning coffee takes all of my drinkable calories because of the sugar and half and half.