did you ever...

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
buy something at a heavier wt and say to yourself, this will look hot once I lose wt? and then you go to try it on and its just about unwearable cause its too big. That just happened I have a shirt I have had for a couple years that I wore and shouldnt have but thought when I drop pounds I will be a killer hottie???? I tried it on and it is almost too loose to wear. Its such a cute halter but its a no go....

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    buy something at a heavier wt and say to yourself, this will look hot once I lose wt? and then you go to try it on and its just about unwearable cause its too big. That just happened I have a shirt I have had for a couple years that I wore and shouldnt have but thought when I drop pounds I will be a killer hottie???? I tried it on and it is almost too loose to wear. Its such a cute halter but its a no go....
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    i did that before i was married. my BF went overseas for 6 months and i worked out all the time and when he got home and i wore the dress, it just HUNG on me.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Yes, Yes I have... And I must say... IT ROCKS!!!!
    --Diann...
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    If its REALLY cool and you really like it.....alterations might be in order...:wink:

( Learned that from What Not to wear.....)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    take a picture!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!