I'm new to this site

Options
Hi
I;m new to this site and I'm hoping to find new friends and some support to help me stick to my goals.
I want to loose 10 lbs which is not that much I know but I've been trying since several month now and I dont seem to get anywhere. I had a baby boy one year ago and I'm almost back to my pre-pragnancy weight but my stubborn belly fat doesn't want to go away. I go to the gym (since 8 month) 3-4 times a week for 60 min but still no change since 3 month. :mad:
Hopefully this site will help me to get back on track!
Looking forward to your support :smile:

Replies

• justbee27
    Options
    Hi
    I;m new to this site and I'm hoping to find new friends and some support to help me stick to my goals.
    I want to loose 10 lbs which is not that much I know but I've been trying since several month now and I dont seem to get anywhere. I had a baby boy one year ago and I'm almost back to my pre-pragnancy weight but my stubborn belly fat doesn't want to go away. I go to the gym (since 8 month) 3-4 times a week for 60 min but still no change since 3 month. :mad:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Congrates on the birth of your baby :drinker:
    Welcome to the site, 'll find lots of motivation and support here :bigsmile:
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to message me anytime! My boys are now grown and on their own but I also haven't been able to shake the last 15 lbs.- it is SO frustrating:explode:
    BUT, I've just signed on to the site and hopefully will finally be able to make some positive changes with logging my calories and exercising .
    I've been trying a sports hoop the past few weeks and actually think it might be making a difference- I'll let you know if it actually works for the belly fat!
    Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great:smile: You'll get a ton of support on this site!!
    Anne