What show do you wanna be on?

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I really really wanna be a contestant on Don't forget the lyrics, it would be so fun, plus I could win some easy cash!!! I'd have to pick R&B first and get it out of the way. Also I'd like to be on What not to wear. Stacy and Clinton would have a hayday with me especially thanks to my wonder woman purse lol!!!! I can just hear them now!!

Replies

• peej76
    I really really wanna be a contestant on Don't forget the lyrics, it would be so fun, plus I could win some easy cash!!! I'd have to pick R&B first and get it out of the way. Also I'd like to be on What not to wear. Stacy and Clinton would have a hayday with me especially thanks to my wonder woman purse lol!!!! I can just hear them now!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    I actually was on the Sally Jesse Raphael Show, in New York! I was reunited with my birth mother, on stage. Really! That would be 10 years ago, this coming December. :flowerforyou: She and I instantly bonded and became the best of friends. Then a year later, we were invited back for an Update Show. Believe me, the 2nd time around was MUCH easier!
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    I want to dress like crap for a year and then get nominated to be on What Not To Wear, and then get to go spend $5000 on a new wardrobe. I also used to joke around that I was going to walk around looking like crap so that I could go on The Swan and get all of the plastic surgery for free.

Too bad first impressions are key in sales and if I actually tried looking terrible for a year my business would probably die. lol :cry:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Okay, I'll bite.

GLENN BECK.

'Nuff said.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Ohhh def Big Brother. Would love to challenge myself and see how I do in that type of environment.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Extreme Makover Home Editions-- would love them to come take my humble abode full of 9 kids and make it into a castle with enough rooms for everyone.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    I would love to be a judge on Iron Chef.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Okay, I'll bite.

GLENN BECK.

'Nuff said.

I love Glenn Beck!

I am honestly thinking about submitting an application to Survivor.:glasses:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I actually was on the Sally Jesse Raphael Show, in New York! I was reunited with my birth mother, on stage. Really! That would be 10 years ago, this coming December. :flowerforyou: She and I instantly bonded and became the best of friends. Then a year later, we were invited back for an Update Show. Believe me, the 2nd time around was MUCH easier!

My birth mother was on the Sally Jesse Raphael show but it was for a different reason. That is so good that you and your birth mother are good friends. I was adopted also and I met my birth mother when I was 20 but it was a very bad reunion. So we dont even talk. She has never seen my 3 kids either and in a way I feel bad about it because I lost my mom almost 2 years ago to cancer (my adopted mom). My birth mother was on there for children who commit suicide. I had a brother whom she kept and he killed himself and that was the main reason for me meeting her because I remembered him. I really think if that hadnt happened then maybe our reunion would have been different. It happened 6 months before I met her.

Connie
  • COPS
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I actually went to an open call for survivor. Of course I didnt get picked. I would also love to be on The Amazing Race. That would be so much fun. Wouldnt be able to take hubby though he is afraid of heights and a picky eater and doesnt like to swim. LOL

Connie
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE what not to wear. I think I am a poster girl for that show, lol. I really have no idea how to dress and that has gotten worse with loosing weight. I wear baggy clothes and I sit at a computer all day for work so no one ever sees me. Plus, I now have very few clothes that fit. Yep, time to submit that application.
    Also, I love NCIS, I want to be Abby for a day.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rethun01
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE what not to wear. I think I am a poster girl for that show, lol. I really have no idea how to dress and that has gotten worse with loosing weight. I wear baggy clothes and I sit at a computer all day for work so no one ever sees me. Plus, I now have very few clothes that fit. Yep, time to submit that application.
    Also, I love NCIS, I want to be Abby for a day.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I watch the show all the time and I've picked up so many good things. Their advice for buying jeans has REALLY helped me to find jeans that look good on my body. (Mid-rise, wide leg trouser jeans are my new BFF). I actually love that I am now 26 and own my own business because I can get away with wearing much more sophisticated styles without feeling too old. I hated college because alot of the styles that everyone wore looked terrible on me. Let alone I was 40 pounds heavier then than I am now. So I looked really bad. But I love wear trouser jeans, a smart little camisol, a fitted blazer, and stilettos. (With a cute bag, OF COURSE).

My dream is to make Stacy London say, "Shut Up!" in a good way. :blushing:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    I was on Jeopardy in high school...i didn't win though.

Yes, What Not to Wear would be the BEST show!!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I want to be on the show (which does not exist yet, but should) where a team of seamstresses and stylists converge on my house, clean out my closet, alter everything I absolutely love so it actually fits my body (large breasts, small waist, short arms, big thighs and all) and then go shopping for me to buy those "essential pieces" I do not own.

Also, it would be nice if they could magically organize my postage stamp of a closet, and give me a "stylist" notebook listing every item I own, possible things to match it with and how to wear it.

I have no idea how to dress my new body, and have a terrible time finding anything that fits it.

Also, in my show, Tim Gunn would head up the team.
  • rethun01
    Timlicious.

I :heart: Project runway.
  • peej76
    I was on Jeopardy in high school...i didn't win though.

Yes, What Not to Wear would be the BEST show!!!
    Oh that just reminded me I'd also love to be on rock n roll jeopardy. Maybe that can be my new career....Game show jumper lol!!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    I want to dress like crap for a year and then get nominated to be on What Not To Wear, and then get to go spend $5000 on a new wardrobe.

I think that all the time! I have have told my hubby to nominate me for that show and when he knows that I got it to tell me so I can dress crappy. LOL. Great minds think alike!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    me too!! i want to be on what not to wear. or on ace of cakes. i am a beginner cake decorater so im in love with duff.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    do you know the lyrics. I find myself SCREAMING at the TV...no it is DOWN by the lazy river you fool....DOWN DOWN