Before and After Pics

Options
I was just on The Biggest Loser website and saw before and after pics of peoples weight loss which is extremely inspiring. I was wondering if there is any way we have the ability to do this on this website?
I know it can be posted on our profiles, but I thought it would be nice to have a "tab" we can click on where people can post pics with their success stories.

I think it is a GREAT idea ...not only to hear everyones success but to see the results.:wink:

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I was just on The Biggest Loser website and saw before and after pics of peoples weight loss which is extremely inspiring. I was wondering if there is any way we have the ability to do this on this website?
    I know it can be posted on our profiles, but I thought it would be nice to have a "tab" we can click on where people can post pics with their success stories.

I think it is a GREAT idea ...not only to hear everyones success but to see the results.:wink:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Put them in your profile. You can put up a post that tells people that you did it.