It's about freakin time people!!!

michlingle
michlingle Posts: 797 Member
I'm finally under 170!!! I weighed in last night and I'm between 168 and169...I'm so happy I could cry. I started at 183 at the beginning of July and have been steadily losing a pound per week, I didn't experience any drastic changes in the first week or two....just a measly pound per week. But that's okay because it really hasn't been too hard. I go over cals here and there by a lot sometimes but that's usually due to my pal Miller Lite. But I still work out religiously and even if I feel a bit like I tied one on the night before, I sweat out the toxins and move on. Slow and steady definitely wins the race....10more to go and I'm there...another five and I'm really there. I think for my body type 160 will be perfect. Heck, I already feel like a million bucks :):drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• michlingle
    I'm finally under 170!!! I weighed in last night and I'm between 168 and169...I'm so happy I could cry. I started at 183 at the beginning of July and have been steadily losing a pound per week, I didn't experience any drastic changes in the first week or two....just a measly pound per week. But that's okay because it really hasn't been too hard. I go over cals here and there by a lot sometimes but that's usually due to my pal Miller Lite. But I still work out religiously and even if I feel a bit like I tied one on the night before, I sweat out the toxins and move on. Slow and steady definitely wins the race....10more to go and I'm there...another five and I'm really there. I think for my body type 160 will be perfect. Heck, I already feel like a million bucks :):drinker: :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    way to go!!! :drinker:
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Thats great! It does feel SOOO nice when you go under a "barrier" ...Congrats to you. :bigsmile:
  • Keith1269
    Keith1269 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey, just a suggestion, but if you enjoy Miller Lite you might want to give the new Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 a try. It's only 64 calories and 2.4 grams of carbs per bottle. It's even lower than Michelob Ultra and still tastes pretty good. Of course abstinance and moderation are still the best ways to go.

Congratulations on your success!! Keep it up!!
  • michlingle
    Hey, just a suggestion, but if you enjoy Miller Lite you might want to give the new Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 a try. It's only 64 calories and 2.4 grams of carbs per bottle. It's even lower than Michelob Ultra and still tastes pretty good. Of course abstinance and moderation are still the best ways to go.

Congratulations on your success!! Keep it up!!

I've tried it and it tastes metallic to me...but for awhile I drank it until I learned it has barely any alcohol in it....
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Way to go. Congratulations!

:flowerforyou:

44118.png
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Great job! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    HUZZAH!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!