Feeling good

DBranchaud
DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
On saturday I blew my diet, but the thing is I felt good about doing it. I spent the afternoon and the evening with my friends that I hadn't seen since I left highschool in June. Between college all week, work all weekend, homework and sleeping I don't get to hang out that often. People feel neglected,:brokenheart:

They where telling me about how " fabulous you look". I lost about 20 pounds since I last saw them.:laugh: Felt really nice because I don't get many comments about looking good.:blushing:

The ticker says 19 pounds because I ate pizza and cake that night. I ate it because I don't get a chance to eat like that often. BE ONE WITH THE SPONTINITY OF THE MOMENT!!!

Replies

• DBranchaud
    On saturday I blew my diet, but the thing is I felt good about doing it. I spent the afternoon and the evening with my friends that I hadn't seen since I left highschool in June. Between college all week, work all weekend, homework and sleeping I don't get to hang out that often. People feel neglected,:brokenheart:

They where telling me about how " fabulous you look". I lost about 20 pounds since I last saw them.:laugh: Felt really nice because I don't get many comments about looking good.:blushing:

The ticker says 19 pounds because I ate pizza and cake that night. I ate it because I don't get a chance to eat like that often. BE ONE WITH THE SPONTINITY OF THE MOMENT!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Because YOU did it!! It is such a great feeling.

Dancing banana says:

Hey now your an all star!!
    0002013F.gif
  • DBranchaud
    I love the dancing banana. PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!! and It's also funny becasue that's what I had for breakfast :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!