Bridesmaid Gown Alterations

Options
Mishy
Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
Just sharing this victory...

I'm in a wedding at the end of the month, so decided yesterday would be a good day for me to make sure the gown fit and all that. It did but it was really roomy. So I called some local alterations places this morning (first one was a bust the lady was SO rude!) second place the customer service just over the phone was great.

So I ran there at lunch to get it fitted right and guess what the first thing the seamstress said to me was?

"Why did you buy your dress so big?"

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!

::: doing the happy snoopy dance :::

Even better that it'll be ready a week before the wedding :wink:

Replies

• Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Just sharing this victory...

I'm in a wedding at the end of the month, so decided yesterday would be a good day for me to make sure the gown fit and all that. It did but it was really roomy. So I called some local alterations places this morning (first one was a bust the lady was SO rude!) second place the customer service just over the phone was great.

So I ran there at lunch to get it fitted right and guess what the first thing the seamstress said to me was?

"Why did you buy your dress so big?"

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!

::: doing the happy snoopy dance :::

Even better that it'll be ready a week before the wedding :wink:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YAY for you :drinker:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    01snooopy.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME, Mish....keep up the fantastic work!:flowerforyou:
  • DMLinderman
    DMLinderman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YAH for you. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!