Back to School

mleach91
mleach91 Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Fitness and Exercise
hey all,
ive been using myfitnesspal for about 7 days now and i am about to begin school. i was hoping someone could help me with ideas for burning calories while sitting in math class. thank you!!

Replies

• hey all,
    ive been using myfitnesspal for about 7 days now and i am about to begin school. i was hoping someone could help me with ideas for burning calories while sitting in math class. thank you!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    I am not sure how you can do that during math class. But remember that when you walk between classes you can make the best of it my walking at a faster pace than you do normally.
    Eve
  • Well, if you can add on the muscle, that will help you burn more calories while just sitting.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Have you ever thought of some light ankle weights? A friend of mine used some fairly light ankle weights while working and those helped her gain muscle in her legs and lose a few pounds. Just remember that heavier is not better, start off light. She stayed at, I believe a quarter pound per leg for a year, before adding weight. Its a thought I have considered but am not ready to do yet.

Eve
This discussion has been closed.