Just When I Thought I Fell Off...

TOOT!! TOOT!!!

Warning, tooting my own horn here...LOL

I weighed just a bit ago, after eating, dressed, and feeling like I had fallen off the wagon.

I am at my original goal of 30 pounds lost today!!! Yesterday was my birthday and I didn't weigh yet, but I had hoped to lose 30 by my birthday and well...I'm going to call it goal met thus far! YEY ME!

I set out on my weight loss goal earlier this year when I made a bet with my son. He is now 11 years old and was moving very sluggish for sports. He just didn't want to move, didn't want to run or do anything for some reason. I saw where this trend was heading and I made him a deal. I told him that I would lose 30 pounds and get in shape if he would try his hardest playing sports so that he would stay in shape. And thus far, he's needed to be re-motivated now and then on our agreement, and I have needed to be pushed along the way to get moving and stay healthy and on track. Anyway... I just wanted to share.

I even let him click on the "send" when he got home from school on my 30 pounds here at My Fitness Pal. YEY! Thank you to him, and thank you MFP friends!

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    TOOT!! TOOT!!!

Warning, tooting my own horn here...LOL

I weighed just a bit ago, after eating, dressed, and feeling like I had fallen off the wagon.

I am at my original goal of 30 pounds lost today!!! Yesterday was my birthday and I didn't weigh yet, but I had hoped to lose 30 by my birthday and well...I'm going to call it goal met thus far! YEY ME!

I set out on my weight loss goal earlier this year when I made a bet with my son. He is now 11 years old and was moving very sluggish for sports. He just didn't want to move, didn't want to run or do anything for some reason. I saw where this trend was heading and I made him a deal. I told him that I would lose 30 pounds and get in shape if he would try his hardest playing sports so that he would stay in shape. And thus far, he's needed to be re-motivated now and then on our agreement, and I have needed to be pushed along the way to get moving and stay healthy and on track. Anyway... I just wanted to share.

I even let him click on the "send" when he got home from school on my 30 pounds here at My Fitness Pal. YEY! Thank you to him, and thank you MFP friends!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Thats awesome!! I'm counting down days to my big weigh in. I hope I'm as successful as you!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Thank you both and yes, you can do it!!! YEY!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Thats awesome!! I'm counting down days to my big weigh in. I hope I'm as successful as you!

When is your big weigh in and what is your plan here? :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    You're so awesome. Sometimes we just need a break to let our body know we're not starving.
  • PrincessLaundry
    You're so awesome. Sometimes we just need a break to let our body know we're not starving.

I guess that's what it was??? I just hoped on the scale and thought...OMG! Did I do it? That wasn't too bad? I hoped off...kicked it, and jumped back on. Thank goodness nobody saw. LOL I kept kicking it expecting the scale to go back up...Crazy!
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Way to go, Princess! You always take time to encourage everyone else around here. Take a little home for yourself tonight! Congrats!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Way to go, Princess! You always take time to encourage everyone else around here. Take a little home for yourself tonight! Congrats!

Thanks! I've been out of my *nicey* mood for a week, but trying to climb back on track and this helps. So thank you!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member

Thanks! I've been out of my *nicey* mood for a week, but trying to climb back on track and this helps. So thank you!

HAHA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Your "nicey" mood....I love it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations! Great job!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day late! :flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    I am at my original goal of 30 pounds lost today!!! Yesterday was my birthday and I didn't weigh yet, but I had hoped to lose 30 by my birthday and well...

Happy 30s!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    May you live a looooooong happy life, always at peace with yourself and in good spirit!

Have I mentioned you are an inspiration? Cos you sure are!

:drinker:
  • Way to go and Happy Belated Birthay!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    WHOOOOOOOT WHOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    EmoticonTheWave.gifEmoticonTheWave.gifEmoticonTheWave.gifEmoticonTheWave.gif

36_1_11.giftoot0vz.gifw00t5hs.gifw00t5hs.gifteamwin4zk.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gif
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    In words that you once said to me "Fantabulous"!!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!:drinker: :wink: :drinker: :wink:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Congrats!!!!
    And Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Keep up the GREAT work. :drinker:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Congrats!
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Congratulations Princess.

Happy Birthday:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!