Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:
Possible Fitbit Downtime Thursday, November 14th between 22:30 and 23:00 PDT. Please see our Support Announcement for more details.

Im new so....

PurdyMommyPurdyMommy Posts: 378Member Posts: 378Member
Im new here so this is what you have missed....
IM NEW SO JUST COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR WEB BROWSER...
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/Purdymommy/?action=view&current=4f1169a1.pbw

Replies

• PurdyMommyPurdyMommy Posts: 378Member Posts: 378Member
    http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/Purdymommy/?action=view&current=4f1169a1.pbw
  • Fitness_ChickFitness_Chick Posts: 6,726Member Member Posts: 6,726Member Member

Very very cool!! You're beautiful...both in the before and after photos!!! :happy:

I'm so inspired by the change in you....Congrats on all the hard work..but boy is is EVER worth it isn't it!?!

It's the face I notice most ...it sparkles, :love: shines now...with happiness...you've got your groove back baby!!:tongue: So glad you shared your website photos...I need to do something that way with my journey pics...I have them all but have never layed them side by side...so at times I don't even feel I've changed...:sad:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: that's water for me thanks:tongue:

Welcome to MFP:happy:
  • Sunibc22Sunibc22 Posts: 330Member Posts: 330Member
    Your pics are awesome!!! You inspire me!:flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMomGoGetterMom Posts: 858Member Posts: 858Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing! You look marvelous! Thanks for inspiring us all!:flowerforyou:
  • faythefaythe Posts: 245Member Posts: 245Member
    You are a gorgeous woman and an inspiration! Keep it up and thanks so much for sharing!:happy:
    Thank you all... I am very proud of my weight loss and Im so glad to finally be back on track. ill have new photos to comare later! Thanks for all the positive words! You all can do it too.....
  • Livi_Loves_PinkLivi_Loves_Pink Posts: 754Member Posts: 754Member
    Wow! You've come a long way. You look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • punka274punka274 Posts: 897Member Posts: 897Member
    Thank you all... I am very proud of my weight loss and Im so glad to finally be back on track. ill have new photos to comare later! Thanks for all the positive words! You all can do it too.....

You look so Beautiful(and you were beautiful before too:wink: ) but i agree with an above poster...there is a sparkle in your eye now that was't there before! High fives on all your hard work! :drinker: Awesome job girl!:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824Member Member Posts: 1,824Member Member
    You totally rock!! :flowerforyou:
  • nightwolf99nightwolf99 Posts: 5Member Posts: 5Member
    Awsome job! :happy:
  • PrincessLaundryPrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758Member Member Posts: 2,758Member Member
    Congrats to you!!! Keep up the fantabulous work!!! Hooray!!! :flowerforyou:
    OK SO IM FINALLY GETTING BACK ON TRACK! I STARTED MY SLIM QUICK DRINK MIX"S TO GET ME STARTED INTO MY SECOND 1/2 OF MY WEIGHT LOSS. 40+ down. Maybe 40 more to go... Ill know when I get there!