lacking motivation

Options
its friday...ive been doin this thing for a week now....and today i just cant get myself motivated to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i totally overdid it on the red wine last night so i need to get moving....any suggestions on a not so excersise type of excersise??

Replies

• haleygrrrrl
    Options
    its friday...ive been doin this thing for a week now....and today i just cant get myself motivated to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i totally overdid it on the red wine last night so i need to get moving....any suggestions on a not so excersise type of excersise??
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Those are the days I do a class at the gym. Because even when I feel like quitting I won't because I'm not going to walk out of the class.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Those are the days I do a class at the gym. Because even when I feel like quitting I won't because I'm not going to walk out of the class.

Yup. Just hydrate as best you can and have some protein. My usual Hang-over day consists of a Luncheable Pack, A G2 Gatorade, and lots of water. I always feel better!! And moving will get that hangover out of your system even faster!
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    Well here are a few....

1. Clean the house
    2. Put a movie on TV and leg on your side and do some leg lifts
    3. Play some music and dance for a little while

Hope they help!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I felt like that this morning too!! My hubby had to go to work early, which means if I want to work out, I better get at it. That was at 6 am. I was very sluggish starting out but it picked up after a few minutes, now I feel great for doing it. No guilt today!! I think after you warm up you'll be fine with your regular workout!!
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    window shopping!