Drinks??

I have (had) an addiction to Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappucino. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was drinking at least 3 per day. They are loaded with calories (250), carbs (41g) and sugar (31g). I also fancy Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. Well I have quit cold turkey. I have been drinking just 1 cup of French Vanilla Coffee in the morning, it's alright but not the same as my Timmies.. does anyone have any suggestions for a good substitue for French Vanilla Cappucino that I can try??

Replies

• I have (had) an addiction to Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappucino. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was drinking at least 3 per day. They are loaded with calories (250), carbs (41g) and sugar (31g). I also fancy Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. Well I have quit cold turkey. I have been drinking just 1 cup of French Vanilla Coffee in the morning, it's alright but not the same as my Timmies.. does anyone have any suggestions for a good substitue for French Vanilla Cappucino that I can try??
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    I'm trying to kick the Timmy habit too! I'm doing really well ,just having a double double on the nights I watch the kids at tae kwon do, which is only twice a week. When I was on a big French vanilla kick, I used coffee mate liquid, french vanilla, in regular coffee. It's only about 40-50 calories per tbsp and I think 2 grams of fat. It might help you kick the habit!:brokenheart:

edited for really bad grammar!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    How about General Foods International French Vanilla fat free/sugar free? Not quite like buying out, but it can get you through.....25/30 cal per serving. GL.:drinker:
  • azlips2003
    azlips2003 Posts: 45 Member
    I have (had) an addiction to Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappucino. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was drinking at least 3 per day. They are loaded with calories (250), carbs (41g) and sugar (31g). I also fancy Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. Well I have quit cold turkey. I have been drinking just 1 cup of French Vanilla Coffee in the morning, it's alright but not the same as my Timmies.. does anyone have any suggestions for a good substitue for French Vanilla Cappucino that I can try??

Starbuck's has their "skinny" lattes and a grande vanilla skinny latte is only 130 calories. A tall is only 90! Not bad. I normally don't drink mocha lattes, but now that they have one that's 130 calories, I've made that a snack a couple of times.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Don't buy the Lattes. Get Starbucks house coffee grande and have them add a sugar free flavor shot. Leave room for creme-go and add a sweetener and non-fat milk. Top with some cinnamon, 30 calories and really good. It is 5 more calories for the viente.

You can also do the same thing at home. Get a sugar free torani-most grocery stores carry them, and make it at home.