hmmm well

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I did awesome this week, working out for 2 hours a day, taking a half hour walk. and not eating junk food not once. Then last night happened!! We went to my brothers house and the guys had a few drinks. My sister in law puts out food after food ( I think to keep from keeping the boys full and drunk so they'll go home earlier lol), but little does she know that fat sister in law will eat more than the drunk guy. Grrrrr, ruined my record for the week, but I'm still proud of myself for what I accomplished. Today we go to my parents for Thanksgiving supper (Canadian!!) so of course more temptations. I did work out today and yesterday, and I usually don't on weekends so I will try hard not to eat too much and not feel too guilty. And I did lose 3 lbs, at first I was pissed that it wasn't more as I've worked out harder than ever before, but 3 lbs is 3 lbs and I've decided to be excited about it!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving for anyone celebrating today!! And happy Sunday to you all!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I did awesome this week, working out for 2 hours a day, taking a half hour walk. and not eating junk food not once. Then last night happened!! We went to my brothers house and the guys had a few drinks. My sister in law puts out food after food ( I think to keep from keeping the boys full and drunk so they'll go home earlier lol), but little does she know that fat sister in law will eat more than the drunk guy. Grrrrr, ruined my record for the week, but I'm still proud of myself for what I accomplished. Today we go to my parents for Thanksgiving supper (Canadian!!) so of course more temptations. I did work out today and yesterday, and I usually don't on weekends so I will try hard not to eat too much and not feel too guilty. And I did lose 3 lbs, at first I was pissed that it wasn't more as I've worked out harder than ever before, but 3 lbs is 3 lbs and I've decided to be excited about it!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving for anyone celebrating today!! And happy Sunday to you all!!
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    You did such an awesome job this week!!! You have the right to be very proud. 3 pounds!!! 3 pounds!!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    You are doing great then. This past week I have worked mybutt off. And I am up 5 lbs. TOM is here so I am hoping when it goes away I will be back down. This past week I have never worked out
    before like I am now and it isnt showing. It does get a little depressing but I will just keep going. I am not giving up on this. I am working to hard to do that plus I usually feel better after I work out anyhow.

Connie