No Longer Obese

Woo Hoo! :bigsmile:

I started this journey at the end of August fed up with my weight and my lack of effort to lose it. Something in my brain clicked and I decided to stop dieting, stop looking for a quick fix, and do this the right way for once and all.

now here it is not even 2 months later and I've not only lost 16 lbs but I've also gone from being obese to just being overweight! I feel this is a huge acomplishment and I'm still going strong. I haven't become discouraged even once and I'm taking it slow and steady making small changes here and there that I can live with so this becomes a permanent way of life.

I want to thank everyone who has encouraged me along the way and ask that you keep it up. I still have a ways to go on this journey but feel that I am well on my way.

Shauna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Woo Hoo! :bigsmile:

I started this journey at the end of August fed up with my weight and my lack of effort to lose it. Something in my brain clicked and I decided to stop dieting, stop looking for a quick fix, and do this the right way for once and all.

now here it is not even 2 months later and I've not only lost 16 lbs but I've also gone from being obese to just being overweight! I feel this is a huge acomplishment and I'm still going strong. I haven't become discouraged even once and I'm taking it slow and steady making small changes here and there that I can live with so this becomes a permanent way of life.

I want to thank everyone who has encouraged me along the way and ask that you keep it up. I still have a ways to go on this journey but feel that I am well on my way.

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Congradulations!! Great feeling aye?? Keep it up! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Gratz to your success!! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    clap2.gifclap2.gif
    Great job! What an accomplishment!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's soooooooo awesome! Congratulations to you! I'm sure you're flying high!!! :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    That's Awesome! Keep on keeping on!:flowerforyou:
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Congrats! Think how rewarding it's going to be when you are no longer even in the overweight stage! I know I did a happy dance when that happened!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    That is such a great feeling!!

Congratulations! Even the banana are happy....see

0002013F.gif
  • Yay! Congratulations!
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. It does feel pretty good! :drinker:
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Awesome! Keep it up! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!