New from Alberta, Canada

Hi! My name is Corinne, I am a new member to the site and am loving it. I really enjoy putting my food in the computer everyday. I am currently seeing a weight loss nurse and she was amazed by the site. My husband is also using the site to log in his food and he to has lost weight. I think it is great as I was going to join Herbal Magic and found out it was going to cost a lot of money. I have lost a total of 14 lbs this month and feeling so much more energy. I hope to loss another 50-60 lbs and meet some new friends. :happy:

Replies

• cfwat
    cfwat Posts: 17
    Hi! My name is Corinne, I am a new member to the site and am loving it. I really enjoy putting my food in the computer everyday. I am currently seeing a weight loss nurse and she was amazed by the site. My husband is also using the site to log in his food and he to has lost weight. I think it is great as I was going to join Herbal Magic and found out it was going to cost a lot of money. I have lost a total of 14 lbs this month and feeling so much more energy. I hope to loss another 50-60 lbs and meet some new friends. :happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Welcome to MFP.

Good luck
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Welcome from another Albertan! (Calgary here) :)

Good luck to you, glad to have you at MFP :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Good for you! =o)
    Good luck!
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

I'm from Nova Scotia! =o)
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Vancouver Island here :bigsmile: Welcome to MFP!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    welome to the site!!!!

jackie from Ottawa
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome!:happy:

The calorie counter is great- helps me keep on track
    Good luck to you
    Anne from New Brunswick