So Close!

Mufasa0331
Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
I am 1.8 pounds from being out of the "obese range" for my BMI....

OMG I am soooooooo excited about that!

Just wanted to share the good news...or almost good news :wink:

Replies

• Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    I am 1.8 pounds from being out of the "obese range" for my BMI....

OMG I am soooooooo excited about that!

Just wanted to share the good news...or almost good news :wink:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Wooohoo! You go girl! :happy:

I have a similar goal... I'm tired of my Wii Fit saying: "THATS OVERWEIGHT" I want to see what it does and says when I am in the normal range.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Wooohooo! That is so awesome! circlestar.gif

I've got just less than 10lbs. to go myself and plan to celebrate with a new pair of shoes...I'm thinkin' boots...sexy boots! :wink: I hope you plan to treat yourself to something nice!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Way to go!!! After reading your post I thought I haven't checked that since I joined up. I still have a ways to go. I am sure you will reach your goal in no time and inspire the rest of us to keep working towards moving down a level. Almost congratulations are in order. :smile:
  • Wooohoo! You go girl! :happy:

I have a similar goal... I'm tired of my Wii Fit saying: "THATS OVERWEIGHT" I want to see what it does and says when I am in the normal range.

I've gained since I've had the Wii Fit. Now it asks me why I think I've gained...and tonight it asked how my boyfriend was looking since he hasn't been on it in 11 days. Oh and it even gave me a line to tell him he's getting a little big...lol
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Yay, me too!!! I am .9 lbs from being just "overweight"!!! I am so excited!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Congratz!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    That is so funny. I kind of want a Wii fit now, lol.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Wooohoo! You go girl! :happy:

I've gained since I've had the Wii Fit. Now it asks me why I think I've gained...and tonight it asked how my boyfriend was looking since he hasn't been on it in 11 days. Oh and it even gave me a line to tell him he's getting a little big...lol

Oops, meant to quote this on the last post.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!