Very Super Excited!

Options
Last week, I went to try on some pants, I figure what the heck, let's try 14... I bought two pairs! Then that evening I went to try on dresses with my mom... I had a size 18 prom dress so I was expecting 16's to fit.... Well I tried on about 5 size 14 dresses and they all fit! :) I'm so excited! I've only lost about 10 lbs since I've been on here, but I'm pumped! I haven't been a size 14 in over three years! :)

I think for xmas my fiance is taking me on a shopping spree... but maybe I'll be a 12 by then.. you never know!

Replies

• aelizabeth
    Options
    Last week, I went to try on some pants, I figure what the heck, let's try 14... I bought two pairs! Then that evening I went to try on dresses with my mom... I had a size 18 prom dress so I was expecting 16's to fit.... Well I tried on about 5 size 14 dresses and they all fit! :) I'm so excited! I've only lost about 10 lbs since I've been on here, but I'm pumped! I haven't been a size 14 in over three years! :)

I think for xmas my fiance is taking me on a shopping spree... but maybe I'll be a 12 by then.. you never know!
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your profile and your xmas goal .. you hit it already! Congrats :bigsmile:
  • aelizabeth
    Options
    Yay... Maybe I should make it a size 12 by xmas... :tongue: Dunno if that'll happen before xmas or not, but that's my overall goal! :)
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Congrats! My overall goal is to drop into a size 12. I am now in an 18! I love hearing that someone else was able to do it. I have quite a bit to lose before I ever get there... but hey, there is hope!

I would be super excited, too! Thats awesome! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!