Bekah Posts: 71 Member
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing have a good week end

Replies

• Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing have a good week end
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Confined to my house with 2 sick kids, but other than that, GREAT. Thanks for asking.
    You have a great weekend too:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    At home with one sick kid.:frown:
    The big kids are going to play in the snow:happy:

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Confined to my house with 2 sick kids, but other than that, GREAT. Thanks for asking.
    Wow, you are STILL with the sick kids?
    NOW I am starting to worry dear!
    :frown:
    And My daughter called last night telling me that she was not feeling well and she was getting sicker and sicker and sicker at work.
    Here we go people. Cold and flu season!
    Bummer.
    Vit C Vit C Vit C and ZINC!
    --Diann...
  • zmonster
    zmonster Posts: 33 Member
    My partner and sales assistant have been out for an entire week with the flu! Haven't gotten a lot done work wise but have definately found the time to figure out this site!! :laugh:
  • djsoular
    djsoular Posts: 18 Member
    :drinker: staying indoors, suppose to have -40 to -50 wind chill temps over the weekend....Good book sounds about right!
  • Just Working.. Going to go to my niece 1st birthday party on Saturday .. Thanks for asking How are you?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Wow, you are STILL with the sick kids?
    NOW I am starting to worry dear!
    :frown:
    And My daughter called last night telling me that she was not feeling well and she was getting sicker and sicker and sicker at work.
    Here we go people. Cold and flu season!
    Bummer.
    Vit C Vit C Vit C and ZINC!
    --Diann...

Thanks Diann-
    Sven is much better. Just kept him home to rest some more.
    Hanna's boogers are finally loosened up and everything is draining. She looks and sounds better, but she say she feels gooder.
  • Yep, everyone have a great weekend. And go get your flu shots, the H5N1 bird influenza is not anything nice. I just got mine a week or two ago. They clipped me $16.00, but got me in right away. Be safe everyone.