Thank You MFP

renae5
renae5 Posts: 393 Member
:bigsmile: As you may know I joined MFP last Monday, the 13th... Well, I am so stoked I can't control myself!!!!!:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: In the 10 days I have successfully lost 7 pounds!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :laugh: :bigsmile: Having to be accountable for everything I put in my mouth and every calorie I intentionally burn has been my saving grace. SO, thank you MFP and thank all of you for giving me such great inspiration. I CAN DO THIS!! 135 HERE I COME!

Replies

• renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    :bigsmile: As you may know I joined MFP last Monday, the 13th... Well, I am so stoked I can't control myself!!!!!:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: In the 10 days I have successfully lost 7 pounds!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :laugh: :bigsmile: Having to be accountable for everything I put in my mouth and every calorie I intentionally burn has been my saving grace. SO, thank you MFP and thank all of you for giving me such great inspiration. I CAN DO THIS!! 135 HERE I COME!
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Congrats :drinker:
    That's amazing! Keep up the work!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Congratulations to you. You did all the work, we just sit back and watch is all. You get the credit. :flowerforyou:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    That is so great! Congratulations. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!