Tulsa Run!

Options
NewMK08
NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
I participated in the Tulsa Run this morning in the 5K division. I finished in 26 minutes and 24 seconds and felt so good while I was running! I think my time is pretty good considering this week is the first time I've ran in a month and a half! I've been doing spinning classes and the elliptical, but no actual running until this past Monday-So I'm satisfied!!

I had so much fun and already got my workout in for the day! Or, at least part of my workout!!

Have a great day!

Replies

• NewMK08
    Options
    I participated in the Tulsa Run this morning in the 5K division. I finished in 26 minutes and 24 seconds and felt so good while I was running! I think my time is pretty good considering this week is the first time I've ran in a month and a half! I've been doing spinning classes and the elliptical, but no actual running until this past Monday-So I'm satisfied!!

I had so much fun and already got my workout in for the day! Or, at least part of my workout!!

Have a great day!
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I watch the news on both channel 19 and channel 8 so maybe I'll see you on there :happy:
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: Do you mean Tulsa, OK? My sister and family live there, my brother in law was the head coach for the Tulsa Oilers. I am headed to Tulsa with my mom a week before Thanksgiving to spend with my sister and her family, we love Tulsa!:flowerforyou:
  • NewMK08
    Options
    Yep, Good Ol' Tulsa,OK!! Gotta love it.
  • AshleySeay
    AshleySeay Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Who is the coach you know? My uncle plays for the oilers and we know everyone on the team!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's awesome! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great job on your run!! I k now it must realy feel good ......Iam from Dallas... city limits.

Peace LInda
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!