First Week Down

MollySue30
MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
I just wanted to say that I just finished my first week and everyting is just so wonderful. I am down 5lb right now and I am so happy. :bigsmile: It has been a long time for me and I have struggled with my weight. I am finally working on my journey and going to get back to what my husband calls me is his sexy mama. LOL. Aagain it is working great for me. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• MollySue30
    I just wanted to say that I just finished my first week and everyting is just so wonderful. I am down 5lb right now and I am so happy. :bigsmile: It has been a long time for me and I have struggled with my weight. I am finally working on my journey and going to get back to what my husband calls me is his sexy mama. LOL. Aagain it is working great for me. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    That is so great to hear! You can do this!
    5 pounds gone forever!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Great job! Keep it up! or should I say down....
  • MollySue30
    THANK YOU!!!!! It is totally gone forever and never coming back.

Have a wonderful day everyone :bigsmile:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Good Job! Go YOU:flowerforyou:
  • awesome job!!!!
    You are strong!!:drinker:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    That's an awesome start! Doesn't it feel good to tell food who is boss? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Yay!! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    :flowerforyou:

What a shot in the arm to have a good first week!! Way to go!!!

When it clicks, it clicks-- keep it up!!
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    :smile: Congrats on those 5lbs removed for ever!! you are on a great start of your journey.....

Peace LINda:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!