THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!!!!

sebaseth
sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
I have 10 lbs left to get to goal. I can't believe it. I started out at 191.5lbs and have lost a total of 41.5lbs. I have gone from a size 16 (busting out of a 14:blushing: ) to a size 8. I am thinking possible by the time I get rid of these 10 lbs I will be wearing a size 6!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• sebaseth
    I have 10 lbs left to get to goal. I can't believe it. I started out at 191.5lbs and have lost a total of 41.5lbs. I have gone from a size 16 (busting out of a 14:blushing: ) to a size 8. I am thinking possible by the time I get rid of these 10 lbs I will be wearing a size 6!!!! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    We're alot alike. I started at 191 too, and have only 5 pounds to get to my goal! (either I'm taller than you, or you want to get to a lesser weight.)
    I also went from a size 18 to an 8, though I'm still in some 10's too. Isn't it the greatest feeling ever, to be thin again? I was sooo depressed and disgusted with myself when I came here in April, and now here I am, flying high! I'm sure you're feeling the exact same way too! Horray to us both!!! :drinker: :smile:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    awesome!!! yup at 140lb most women are a 6/8. i am 144 at the moment and i can wear both 6 and 8 i also have flucuated between 140 and 144 for the last month so it depends on the days.

im sending you size 6 vibes ............
  • sebaseth
    awesome!!! yup at 140lb most women are a 6/8. i am 144 at the moment and i can wear both 6 and 8 i also have flucuated between 140 and 144 for the last month so it depends on the days.

im sending you size 6 vibes ............

Thanks for the vibes, I'm almost there now, only 5.5lbs left to goal!!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member

good job congrats on everything that you have lost- you can do it keep pushing
  • sebaseth
    Thank you for the support!!
  • wiufan
    wiufan Posts: 7
    Great job! And congrats on a happier, healthier, sexier you!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Congrats!! You should feel so PROUD!!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!