I need your advise.....

Okay....I started this about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I was doing well then I had to have surgery. I have been off of my routine for about a week now. Should I start again fresth or should I just continue where I am?

Replies

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Okay....I started this about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I was doing well then I had to have surgery. I have been off of my routine for about a week now. Should I start again fresth or should I just continue where I am?
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Not sure what you mean. What are the differences between starting fresh and going back to your routine?
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    if you weigh the same or less then when you had surgery start where you left off.there is no need tostart over:flowerforyou:
  • I too am wondering what the difference is between "starting over" and "picking up where you left off".....???
    Eating right should be a lifestyle, a constant in your life. Do you mean starting your profile over? Because I don't think that would make any difference. Life happens and we have to adjust. I sprained my ankle REAL bad the day after I found this site, and haven't really been able to walk and hike (my preferred method of workout). That's been tough, but what can you do? Just remember that everything you do counts. There's no such thing as blowing your diet, or ruining your diet, because the attitude that "if you slip up once you might as well forget about the whole thing" is way wrong. It's just an easy excuse to start eating trash again.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    thanks everyone.....I was just kinda feeling sorry for myself cause I had this momentum going and then fell flat with this surgery thing. I am going to just keep plugging on as if nothing had happened. I am going to try walking on my treadmill for a short time tomorrow and go from there on a day to day basis. Thanks for kind of keeping me in check with the lifestyle thing and not starting over thing.