Friday workouts - pushing the needle to the red

Go out and workout and start your weekend off right. Today, I damn near accomplished my long term goal of running 3-8min miles on the elliptical machine at level 16. Reached 3 miles at 24mins18secs. Followed up with a 18 min. ride on the stationary bike, then a killer weight workout and I feel great. I hope everyone goes out and gets a kick *kitten* work out in, to feel the RUSH. Man it is like I'm on top of the world, which is why I like working out to begin with. Plus I just jammed in my weight and was informed I'd lost over 10 lbs, and need to readjust my data. Now its Friday - live music, a few cold ones. YES - have a great weekend everybody:smile:

Replies

• Go out and workout and start your weekend off right. Today, I damn near accomplished my long term goal of running 3-8min miles on the elliptical machine at level 16. Reached 3 miles at 24mins18secs. Followed up with a 18 min. ride on the stationary bike, then a killer weight workout and I feel great. I hope everyone goes out and gets a kick *kitten* work out in, to feel the RUSH. Man it is like I'm on top of the world, which is why I like working out to begin with. Plus I just jammed in my weight and was informed I'd lost over 10 lbs, and need to readjust my data. Now its Friday - live music, a few cold ones. YES - have a great weekend everybody:smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Holy cow, that's quite a run!!! Great job! :happy:
    I do love weekend workouts..usually the gym is pretty empty and I am in my own world. And the feeling after a great session with the weights is not even comparable to anything else ever!!
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    nice work Rocky!!! What a great way to start your weekend. I had an awesome workout this morning, too. I did a 1 hr spinning class followed by a BRUTAL 1 hour strength training session with my trainer. He was so mean today and I loved it!

Where are you from? Colorado?
  • lbychick
    lbychick Posts: 14 Member
    awesome job rockymtnguy :glasses:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Well, I think you worked out for me, and I will just take the day off:laugh:
    That was one WORKOUT. Very proud of you.
    I won't go until tonight when the hubby gets off. I will swim and work legs. I will be there for an hour and a half. (If the kids are feeling better)
    GREAT JOB and drink a cold one for me. No dark, just pale ale:drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    I got red and learned a lesson all at once.

Hour on the bike, pushing like never before then to body pump (an hour long weight lifting class).

Didn't eat enough breakfast, and even though I pushed through, I could tell my body what like w t f .

way to start the weekend though! :happy:
  • Right on everybody - congratulations to us all !! And tomorrow we start all over again, aiming for loftier goals once more. Bye everyone, and please have safe and wonderful weekend. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Haha I got a late start because my car broke down and I had to have it towed. Luckily it was right in front of my apartment! Transmission line broke.:tongue:

But I still got in a GREAT lifting session, 80 minutes, and then 30 minutes on the bike and 15 for abs...I'm too pooped to be stressed now :laugh:
  • That is what I am talking about songbyrdsweet - killer job young lady !!!:happy:
  • songbyrdsweet
    That is what I am talking about songbyrdsweet - killer job young lady !!!:happy:

Thank you! "Pull" days are usually like that...but "Push" is only about 15 minutes shorter haha :tongue: Tomorrow is Power, I'm really excited for some super low rep work! Plus Saturday workouts are great because you can feel super cute/handsome later on after a good workout (I feel better than if I take the day off). And if you have a little extra fun food to eat, it's not so bad :happy:
  • Ya know? I thought I was doing pretty good with my tae-bo. I'd planned to do 30 minutes/day on the treadmill, but have been doing more thatn 50 with Billy Blanks. When all these new injuries heal( from doing to much, too soon, in the wrong shoes), I'm going to have to hit it!

Great job y'all!:wink: