Hi

Options
I had been struggling to lose a few pounds for a while, then I got hit with the stomach flu, which pretty much solved that problem, although in a rather unpleasant way. :sick: So now, I'm on here looking to maintain my current measurements and weight by tracking my eating habits and trying to control my portion sizes (although gaining back more of my muscle mass would be nice too:tongue: ).

Replies

• kermiehiho
    kermiehiho Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I had been struggling to lose a few pounds for a while, then I got hit with the stomach flu, which pretty much solved that problem, although in a rather unpleasant way. :sick: So now, I'm on here looking to maintain my current measurements and weight by tracking my eating habits and trying to control my portion sizes (although gaining back more of my muscle mass would be nice too:tongue: ).
  • ironweber717
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Everyone here is extremely supportive. Portion size is a biggie that got me. I had to reduce my size and amounts. Your diet and to keep moving are most important. Go for a 45 minute walk each day will really help. Best of luck