Hi

Hi
My name is Nicole. I came accross this website by accident. I was looking for forums. I am loving that you have journals on here. I do not like the food journal. I do count my own calories in a food journal. I am having a hard time logging things on this on. Not all the products are found on the browser and are not accurate to my brand. For example. I eat all differnt brands of low fat yogurt and dependin on the brand it has up to 30 calorie differnece. How do you guys log your products in? I have been reading through some of these forums and this site seems to be very warm and strong :)

Replies

• NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Hi
    My name is Nicole. I came accross this website by accident. I was looking for forums. I am loving that you have journals on here. I do not like the food journal. I do count my own calories in a food journal. I am having a hard time logging things on this on. Not all the products are found on the browser and are not accurate to my brand. For example. I eat all differnt brands of low fat yogurt and dependin on the brand it has up to 30 calorie differnece. How do you guys log your products in? I have been reading through some of these forums and this site seems to be very warm and strong :)
  • Welcome. As for logging you food, if it's not listed then you can add it. I have added several items on here for my log. When you go to enter the food to search, right next to that is the option to enter a food not listed. Keep you container from the food and use the product label to enter all of the information. It's really quite easy. The forum is great and a lot of support here. The journal is nice to help track your food and see where you could make some changes and maybe add some. Best of luck, we're here for you.
  • hello