my first day

hello my name is Maria just signed up today if anyone have any tip on how to loose weight fast. :) if thats possible i would love to hear them.

Replies

• hello my name is Maria just signed up today if anyone have any tip on how to loose weight fast. :) if thats possible i would love to hear them.
  • I have no secrets other than use more than you put in and you have to lose weight , atleast thats what they tell me :happy:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Slow and steady wins the race. You should lose it with control and a plan. If your diet is not something you can do for the rest of your life, you most likely, will go back to your old ways of eating and gain it back. We are all here for you in this journey, so make the best of it and you will succeed.

Welcome.
  • Good Diet (no starving), cardio and weight lifting program. Be patient and train hard. Always seek to improve yourself in the gym. Seek small gains in the gym and losses on the scale each week.

There is no other way.

Give it 6 months and you'll be amazed!!!!!!!
  • Track everything on this website and it will be great motivation for you - it works for me. you'll also find lots of support on the boards from people going through the same hard journey as you. This site is AWESOME and so are all the people here and friends I have made.

Stay with us and you will win!

Jane
  • And yes...take it slow...that is the best way to take the weight off and keep it off...
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Don't worry about the speed as much first of all. :wink: I know we all want to lose it fast but in truth as long as we are working towards our goal we are making a step toward a healthier life.

Be honest with yourself and always do your best. If you have a hard day don't be to hard on yourself. We all have those day. Let it go and go on.

We are very glad to have you here.
    :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Step by step...day by day.
    Remember the tortuous beat the hair.

If you do it slowly, your more likely to keep it off.
    If you do it rapidly, you are more likely to gain it back and more.

Welcome and good luck to you.
    Remember to make healthy choices and do it right.