Hi from New Zealand

Options
Hello, This is just to say "Hi" to everyone. I am hoping that by joining "myfitnesspal" I will be inspired and hopefully get a bit of of support and inspiration to achieve my goal weight. And maybe along the way help and support others on the same journey.

Replies

• Joyfull
    Options
    Hello, This is just to say "Hi" to everyone. I am hoping that by joining "myfitnesspal" I will be inspired and hopefully get a bit of of support and inspiration to achieve my goal weight. And maybe along the way help and support others on the same journey.
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a kiwi too! Welcome!
    Where are you from? I'm an Aucklander
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp! You will definately get plenty of support here everyone is great. If you ever need to chat just send me a message.
  • MrsDanceBartley
    MrsDanceBartley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am originally from the UK, now live in the US.

I spent 5 weeks working in NZ about 6 years ago and loved it. Where are you from?

You will love it here and make some great friends, gain support and lose weight!

Add me as a friend if you like - I'd love to hear more about which part of NZ you are from.

Jane
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You'll find everything you need for success here- best wishes:flowerforyou: