New to Fitness Pal

Options
Hi,

My name is Wendy, and I am new to Fitness Pal. I am a 38 year old, married, mother of one boy. I am also a pediatric night shift nurse.

I want to lose a lot of weight (100+ pounds). And I am doing the work I need to get there, and while results have been slow going, they are coming and that is what keeps me going.

I am joining this site for several reasons:

To better monitor my food intake
To create a visual progress report of my effort
To surround myself with positivity and those who face the same struggles I do.

Thanks.

Nurse Wendy

Replies

• nursewendy
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Wendy, and I am new to Fitness Pal. I am a 38 year old, married, mother of one boy. I am also a pediatric night shift nurse.

I want to lose a lot of weight (100+ pounds). And I am doing the work I need to get there, and while results have been slow going, they are coming and that is what keeps me going.

Thanks.

Nurse Wendy
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats on joining and Welcome! Do a search for the 100+ Challenge group here on MFP....I'll see if I can find it and bump it up closer to the top or leave you a link:drinker:
    Hi,

Thanks.

Nurse Wendy
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Welcome Wendy

You will find much support, advice, comic relief and receipes here
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020121.gif