Skinny?

mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
This morning one of my co-workers told me if I get any skinnier, they wouldn't be able to see me. :happy: Made my day, especially since I actually gained back a couple pounds over the weekend. :grumble: Oh well, back to the exercising. Still it was great to get the compliment. :happy:

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    This morning one of my co-workers told me if I get any skinnier, they wouldn't be able to see me. :happy: Made my day, especially since I actually gained back a couple pounds over the weekend. :grumble: Oh well, back to the exercising. Still it was great to get the compliment. :happy:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    awww:flowerforyou: Doesn't it feel good to get complimented? I'm still waiting on my first, but I realize it will take a few more lbs!! The good thing is that I can "feel" it before anyone really notices! Congratulations, you have worked hard for that:drinker: (water of course)
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    that's a confidence booster for sure! my 3yo told me this weekend that my hair is skinny...does that count? :indifferent:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good for you. Don't that feel great.

3babybeans. No thin hair don't count. but nice try.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I had to try! I take what I can get any more. LOL
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Well done :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    that's a confidence booster for sure! my 3yo told me this weekend that my hair is skinny...does that count? :indifferent:
    I say take it where you can get it girl!:smooched:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member

Didn't you know? Hair weight is the easiest to lose!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!