Football and the Blonde

Options
EvilPIB
EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
I hope I don't offend anyone but I had to share this one

FOOTBALL AND THE BLONDE......

Out of all the blonde jokes, this one has to be the best!

Football FINALLY makes sense..........

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.' :huh:

Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'

'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Replies

• EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't offend anyone but I had to share this one

FOOTBALL AND THE BLONDE......

Out of all the blonde jokes, this one has to be the best!

Football FINALLY makes sense..........

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.' :huh:

Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'

'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    LMFAO!! Excellent. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: