Europe...here I come!

I have decided to go to Europe this coming spring! I am so excited. I know this will be all the motivation I need to accomplish my goal. I refuse to feel like a fat American.
I will have six months to loose 10-12lbs. I can do this.

Just wanted to tell someone. Thanks
MK

Replies

• I have decided to go to Europe this coming spring! I am so excited. I know this will be all the motivation I need to accomplish my goal. I refuse to feel like a fat American.
    I will have six months to loose 10-12lbs. I can do this.

Just wanted to tell someone. Thanks
    MK
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Take me with you pleeeeeeeeez.
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Have a great time. .. that was my primary motivation to lose weight last fall. It worked great was able to lose 24 pounds before I left and came back and lost another 12 since. Where are you going?
  • Germany and France!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Take me too!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:

My hubby and I honeymooned in Paris - it was soooo lovely! Ohhh - we ate our way through the city though, and it was worth EVERY calorie!!! We did pastries for breakfast every morning, and there were these apricot croissants and raspberry tarts that were to die for.... oh, and a beautiful city for lots of walking!
    :tongue:

You will lose 12 lbs in 6 months - no problem!
    Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!