Anyone seen my love handles???

Options
Just curious because when i got out of the shower last night i looked for them and they were GONE!!! WOOHOO... oh and just incase someone does end up seeing them around let them know they are no longer welcome in my home and they need to stay far far far away from me!!! I'll get a restraining order if i have too!!!

:laugh: :wink: :tongue:

Replies

• kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just curious because when i got out of the shower last night i looked for them and they were GONE!!! WOOHOO... oh and just incase someone does end up seeing them around let them know they are no longer welcome in my home and they need to stay far far far away from me!!! I'll get a restraining order if i have too!!!

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Maybe they ran off with mine. :laugh:

Way to go lady!!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    yay for u both
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I have them!!! Would you like them back?? LOL, good for you girls!!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Good job!! That's what its all about.

Heather
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I know where they are!!!!!

They eloped with MINE!!!!!

Congratulations!!
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Congrats!! I wish mine would go away... NOTHING will shift them! :grumble: :grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Way to Go!! Feels good doesn't it!:flowerforyou: I found my waist about 6 monthes or so back...hee hee hee...only on a site like this would folks understand us, right?:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    yay you!!!
    My love handles are gone but I wish they would have taken that belly pooch with them
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    my husband thought i was crazy last night because i was so excited!!! I swear never again will they return to their old home! oh and i'm sorry if they are out there hooking up with anyone elses... they are stubborn things but eventually they will listen as long as you keep telling them to get lost!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Sure do wish mine would take a hike and take the belly fat with them!:laugh:

Way to gooooo!!:flowerforyou:

~Roni
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!