day one

Okay...so I have to admit that I am a little apprehensive about this. However, I figured that the support I am reading about may be the one thing I am missing in my weight lose goal. I plan to get married soon and what woman does not want to lose a least a few pounds before her big day? I don't need to tell you all that this has been a difficult adventure for me as I'm sure it has been for most of you. Anyway I look forward to some new friendships and wish you all luck in your goals and health.
Melissa

Replies

• newhotMelissa
    newhotMelissa Posts: 3 Member
    Okay...so I have to admit that I am a little apprehensive about this. However, I figured that the support I am reading about may be the one thing I am missing in my weight lose goal. I plan to get married soon and what woman does not want to lose a least a few pounds before her big day? I don't need to tell you all that this has been a difficult adventure for me as I'm sure it has been for most of you. Anyway I look forward to some new friendships and wish you all luck in your goals and health.
    Melissa
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Melissa,
    I tried to loose weight before without support. I hope that this time I am successful in my venture. Today is my first day too. Good luck to you and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Wanda

106069.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome to you both!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Well glad that you are here, yes you totally need a good support system and I have totally found it here. I have been struggling with my weight for it seems all my life, since I was born. I have tried to lose weight before and I have been able to handle it right now since I have found this site and the people are wonderful here. I hope that you make many new friends and you have one in me if you need someone to talk to.

Have a wonderful night.

Molly
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Welcome aboard!:flowerforyou: