Newbie ( WW)

:wink: Hello Everyone!

I decided to join in order to keep track of my eating and weight loss. I am doing weight watchers and I have lost 15 lbs but for the past year i have been struggling with the next 15 lbs i want to loose. I recently lost 4 pounds when i tried the core plan but the week after i lost i overate. It makes me sad that i can not keep it up. I want inspiration and help. I want to stay motivated and really hit goal soon!

Thank you.

Replies

• :wink: Hello Everyone!

I decided to join in order to keep track of my eating and weight loss. I am doing weight watchers and I have lost 15 lbs but for the past year i have been struggling with the next 15 lbs i want to loose. I recently lost 4 pounds when i tried the core plan but the week after i lost i overate. It makes me sad that i can not keep it up. I want inspiration and help. I want to stay motivated and really hit goal soon!

Thank you.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,942 Member
    Welcome! Go Diana! :flowerforyou:
  • Hey I have been a Liftime Member of WW for almost a year now. Lost 50 lbs with WW and continuing on with MFP to help keep me on track. I just started using this site to shed a few more pounds and wow does it work. If you follow the guidelines the weight will come off. Don't be discouraged take it one day at a time. It will happen. (0=
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    I've never tried weight watchers but I have heard a lot of people say it's hard to stick to long term, especially after weight loss is over... to me, that makes it just another diet. To be successful change your ways of eating- evaluate what kinds of foods you eat and your portion sizes and make changes where appropriate. You can do this and MFP is a great tool to help you make it happen!