pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.........:bigsmile:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Whooohoo, I can't wait!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Whooohoo, I can't wait!!!!

Me either!

I'm militant-mommy on Tuesday nights with homework/dinner/bathtime so I can watch the show! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Tonight is the Finally?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Tonight is the Finally?

No, but it wasn't on last week due to the election. So now it's finally back! :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Im so excited to watch tonight. I have a DVR so I will be a little behind on what is going on but you better believe I will be on the computer. :drinker:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Be gone Vicky & Heba!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.........:bigsmile:

I AGREE, grr i cant stand Heba,
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I'm with you, Shannon!!!!!!!!!! I PRAY Vicki gets the boot...in one form or another.:grumble:
  • I would love to see a twist in which there is a double eviction and both Vicky and Heba get the boot. They have really irritated me this season. I don't like hateful people!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Vicky is truly a PIG!!!!! UGH!
  • j_g4ever
    Vicky :grumble: she needs a doctor if Phil comes back. What a well you know what im going to say. :mad:
  • Crap!! I missed Vicky's comment about Phil after he weighed in. Could someone catch me up on what the witch said? :mad:
  • I really dislike Vicky. She should really try to make up for what she lacks in looks in personality...you shouldn't be ugly inside and out.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I really dislike Vicky. She should really try to make up for what she lacks in looks in personality...you shouldn't be ugly inside and out.

Amen....

I don't say this very often,but dang, I just want to smack that smirk off of her face.
  • I really dislike Vicky. She should really try to make up for what she lacks in looks in personality...you shouldn't be ugly inside and out.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I usually don't talk about people's physical appearance, because I believe that we are all beautiful in someone's eyes, but her mean-spiritedness makes her immune to my rule. She looks like a retarded cabbage patch doll.
  • j_g4ever
    Crap!! I missed Vicky's comment about Phil after he weighed in. Could someone catch me up on what the witch said? :mad:

She said that she would like anybody to win except for the #1 person on the board which was phil. :grumble:
  • j_g4ever
    I would hate having Heba yell at me like that. He is whipped.
  • Crap!! I missed Vicky's comment about Phil after he weighed in. Could someone catch me up on what the witch said? :mad:

She said that she would like anybody to win except for the #1 person on the board which was phil. :grumble:

Thanks. No wonder Amy and Phil were so upset with her.
    I REALLY hope Stacey wins the challenge. Darn commercial breaks. :grumble:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    I usually don't talk about people's physical appearance, because I believe that we are all beautiful in someone's eyes, but her mean-spiritedness makes her immune to my rule. She looks like a retarded cabbage patch doll.

LMAO girl that is soooooooooooo funny and SO true!!!

I really think Heba needs to go she is so darn annoying I want to find her and smack her!
This discussion has been closed.