Biggest Loser - FINALLY!!!!

Replies

• If someone from the black team goes home tonight, I'm not watching the rest of this season. If Amy was smart, she'd jump ship and team up with the black team. If she fall under with one of the others from her team, she's the odd man out.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    If someone from the black team goes home tonight, I'm not watching the rest of this season. If Amy was smart, she'd jump ship and team up with the black team. If she fall under with one of the others from her team, she's the odd man out.

I was thinking this same thing. :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    So Im going to pick up the prevention magazine in Dec. :flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    I love bob you worry about heba heba don't worry about ed. LOL. That face LOL. I just loved it.
  • j_g4ever
    I think coleen and amy are becoming friends. :drinker:
  • me too. remember, she was on the team with coleen and michelle in the beginning. hopefully she will save michelle.
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GOOD BYE BRADY!!!!:drinker:

I love Amy!:heart:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    yes!!! brady is gone!!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    I think that was the next best thing. :drinker: That caught the blue team off gaurd huh. :tongue:
  • j_g4ever
    He does look great though. Great job on loosing the weight brady.
  • I am soooo glad Brady is gone!!!! YAY!!!!!! Now I can't wait to see what happens in the house!:ohwell:
  • There's gonna be drama next week...I can't wait:bigsmile:
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Wow Amy is my new favorite person... If a black member went home, I would be done watching the show.

I wonder what Vickie and Heba think about how they're being portrayed on the show. It's funny that even Bob has noticed her for what she really is....:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I usually don't talk about people's physical appearance, because I believe that we are all beautiful in someone's eyes, but her mean-spiritedness makes her immune to my rule. She looks like a retarded cabbage patch doll.

:laugh: :laugh: :huh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I am just glad Amy had the nerve to do what was best for her own position, and not follow blindly behind those two witches!
    0002024A.gif
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    I am just glad Amy had the nerve to do what was best for her own position, and not follow blindly behind those two witches!

I really think this next week is going to be hard for her, getting on the blue's bad side. :frown: She did the right thing though.
  • j_g4ever
    Next week looks interesting. Vicky is going to give it to Amy but the black team will give it to vicky hopefully. I also hope that bob sees it and will shut it down.
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Okay, I haven't been watching as faithfully as I usually do. But, since they are weighing in as individuals now (not teams), can Amy ask to have Jillian as her trainer? For some reason, I thought something like that happened in a past season. I think she needs to jump ship or the "crazies" are gonna get her.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    I mean, Amy is smart- she knew that even if she was in an alliance with the blue team, it was only when she wasn't in the bottom 2.

I wonder what will happen to Vicky now that Brady is out?
This discussion has been closed.